Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hammer Drill, French Press coffee...

Here's a parody of my morning coffee ritual. In reality, I don't actually use a DeWalt Hammer Drill and a 1" paddle bit to mix my coffee, but it seemed like a good idea at the time. A couple things worth noting: 1) This video was made on a whim in about 4 hours. My girlfriend always stirs my morning coffee with an electric wisk. I don't own a wisk but I sure as heck own a Hammer Drill and a couple sets of Paddle Bits. So, in a way, this video was inspired by her. 2) Scooping sugar and dropping it into a cup doesn't generate enough sound to be picked up by the camera microphone, so I had to artificially create those sounds. The sound of the spoon going into the sugar jar is actually the sound of a shovel digging dirt. The sound of the sugar being dumped into the cup is the sound of a hand full of dirt being thrown on the ground. 3) Obviously the plunger on the French Press doesn't make that horrible squeaking sound. That sound is the sound my truck makes when I open the bed door. 4) I did all the camera work. I had no help with this video. Getting the camera to focus on me during the final shot and STAY focused on me was a bit of a challenge. If you notice, the camera starts off focused on the background until I get into the shot, then the camera focuses on me and STAYS focused on me. Anyone who owns an automatically focusing camera knows that accomplishing this isn't easy. Usually, in this type of situation, the camera bounces back and fourth from background to foreground ...

Related : you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment